Thursday, October 13, 2016

Disaster

A cycle, a torrent, a wave, a crash.

I'm torn in two, three, four, and six.

Let me break free, escape and smash!

I stand for the truth, but have fallen for tricks.


I can't even say that I'm unhappy.

These feelings cannot be described as sad.

But what is it to be truly happy?

Is a lack of desire contentment? Or sad?


Why do I feel weak in moments of greatness?

Why do I get angry at simplistic peers?

Why do I desire difference from sameness?

Why do I create my own fears?


I'm restless, anxious, and utterly alone.

Yet I'm somehow friendly and feeling.

And here I sit, typing on my phone:

Relentless...Seething toward something I'm seeking.


My heart won't slow down but keeps pumping faster.

Will this end well? I foresee disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment