Friday, September 25, 2015

Hilary B

The mother of my nephew and niece
has got a sense of humor that can't be beat.
And when she dances to beats in that silver dress,
it's not her goal to have you impressed,
yet such sentiment is a success.
From her beauty I shall now digress.

She told me women come in trios:
the smart, the pretty, and the fun.
But, Hilary, you're right about one thing.
You're all three, not just one!

Speaking to collegiate humor,
and a technical school's fun.
Do you recall a ratio jeer?
Because RPI is 3-2-1!

Now for something more bawdy...
When they're feeling rather intense:
Boyscouts might seek some relief
by getting out of then back in tents.

Hilary, you're a wonderful lady.
Ned's lucky, my friends all agree.
You're smashing! Wizard! You're king!
Maybe there's someone like you for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment