Tuesday, November 4, 2014

?

--I am The Riddler!

Who am I supposed to be?
What a question asked of me!
Questions... questions are so much fun.
Especially that particular one.

Information: Is. Not. Free. And shan't be sought un-thoughtfully.

So: Let's play games and have some fun!
'Cuz hey, life's a gamble... answers gained must be won.

What am I hiding? Enlighten me!
Then I'll reveal, and enlighten thee.

-- a cane

This thing? Just a walking stick.

Mom's giraffe petrified from a trick,
lost his balance, then his ear ripped.
Sadly his neck snapped, I heard it click.

-- the color green

Photosynthetic, profitable, peeling, and perfect:

a recyclable, clean gleaming, effervescent sheen,
it's forever giving, prosperous, and verdant.
Mmmm Mmmmmmm, I just love the color green.

-- shoes

To wrap skin on my skin is to showcase wealth,

clean scrubbed, polished, shiny and civil.
I walk and run as they arch my continued health.
Another's future was far more dismal.

-- prism glasses

Light, rainbows, prisms and glory:

sometimes the answer is staring you in the face,
and to see the colored perspective of a story,
will let you enjoy dignity and grace.

--  a tie

This? Oh, a piece of manual piety.

An uncomfortable knot of flaccid fibers.
A conformative leash for manly society.
Required by your supervisor's supervisor.

-- gloves

One for dexter
the other: sinister
the first would text her
the other just missed her

1 comment: